BAILEIGH Hydraulic Workshop Press HSP-110M-1500-HD
- With a welded cast-steel framework, this hydraulic press is a must-have for any engineering workshop, repair firm, or technical training institutions.
- 110-ton maximum capacity.
- 59” working width.
- 8”-diameter cylinder with 13.75” stroke.
- 10 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 2 speeds and pressure regulator let you adjust to suit a given project.
- Cylinder moves left and right within the frame for off-center parts.
- Effortlessly adjust the height of the heavy work table using the hydraulic cylinder and lifting chains.
- 4.09” chrome piston with automatic return saves time after you’re finished applying pressure.
- Typically kept in stock for fast shipping.
- Delivery in accordance with CE standards.
- Baileigh covers this H-frame press with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone
- Recommended for: General assembly, straightening work, testing workpieces, and pressing bearings in and out.
ITEM: 110 Ton x 59″ Hydraulic Workshop Press
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1012427