BAILEIGH Metal Shrinker Stretcher MSS-16
- With an 8” throat depth and 16 gauge mild steel capacity, this manual shrinker stretcher is a great bargain for any shop
- Comes standard with 2 sets of jaws, one for shrinking and one for stretching.
- Hand lever controls the amount of shrink or stretch.
- Large throat depth and recessed design allows you to work with curved or uneven pieces of metal, not just flat sheets.
- It’s easy to switch between shrinker and stretcher jaws. Simply lift them up and out of the holder, then replace them.
- This shrinker stretcher can be benchtop mounted or turned into a foot pedal-operated machine (stand with pedal sold separately).
- Cast iron frame enables the machine to shrink and stretch thick sheets for many years.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with metalworking experience.
- We carry replacement jaws and parts in stock, so we can ship them to you without delay
- Recommended for: Automotive and airplane shops that need greater throat depth from their sheet metal shrinker stretcher.
- Note: Square corner jaws on this model can leave small indents that require additional smoothing. For a shrinker stretcher without square corner jaws, check out the MSS-16F
ITEM: 16 ga Sheet Metal Shrinker Stretcher
Item/Model: BAILEIGH MSS-16