BAILEIGH Shop Press HSP-100A
This pneumatic shop press (air-powered) delivers 100 tons of force and offers the best value in its price range. With a heavy steel structure, the HSP-100A will last for years in any shop.
- 31” working width.
- 11.8″ stroke length controlled using foot pedal.
- 6.5” hydraulic cylinder moves left and right, helpful when you’re making off-center parts.
- Hand-operated lever gives you the option for more delicate manual control over the machine.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic components cleanly deliver force to the project, providing years of trouble free use.
- Includes a set of V-blocks.
- Fully-welded plate steel frame maintains rigidity for less flex and more accurate pressing.
- Baileigh covers this H-frame press with a 1-year warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced customer service reps.
- Typically in stock for fast shipment
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1004759