BAILEIGH Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H85
- Losing too much money on scrap metal? Hone your shop’s efficiency and reduce waste with this fast and accurate double-pinch ring roller.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bends up to 4″ round tube, 3” schedule 40 pipe, and 3.375” x 3.375” x .25” angle iron
- 3 rolls driven by industrial-grade hydraulic transmission.
- Double-pinch design consists of 1 fixed top roll plus 2 bottom rolls moved by independent hydraulic cylinders.
- Hydraulic encoders communicate exact roll positioning to integrated digital readout programmers, making repeatability a cinch.
- You can control all machine movement of the machine from the podium-mounted operator panel with attached foot pedal.
- Hydraulic lateral guide rolls prevent the material from twisting and correct bend angles.
- We bolt and weld the heavy steel plate frame for structural strength so that it won’t flex even at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this tubing roller with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
- Why choose the Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H85 over similar machines?
- Cut out those costly straight segments at the start and finish of bends with our double-pinch system, allowing you to pre- and post-bend the material.
- You won’t find many roll benders on the market that can match the robust steel construction of the R-H85.
- No more worrying about checking angles for repeat parts during production runs, thanks to the machine’s programmable stop.
- If you ever run into a problem with the R-H85 or want some advice on a project, you can call our knowledgeable reps anytime.
ITEM: Hydraulic Roll Bender
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1006841