BAILEIGH Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H120
- This metal ring roller offers one of the best double-pinch designs on the market for production runs, built from highest quality components with an electro-welded steel plate framework.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of 5.5″ round tube and 4.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- Double-pinch system with 1 fixed top roll and 2 bottom rolls for forming, rotated by independent hydraulic cylinders.
- Hydraulically-driven lateral roll guides and guide rolls come standard to assist with coiling and twisting.
- Movable operator podium console houses all control buttons and includes attached foot pedals for forward and reverse directions.
- Digital readout to display roll positions for optimal repeatability.
- You can choose to operate the roller in vertical or horizontal position, depending on the desired bend radius, segment length, and material.
- Baileigh backs this tubing roller with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone
- Why choose the R-H120 hydraulic metal bender over similar machines?
- We bolt and weld the heavy-duty steel plate frame together for a sturdier structure than you’ll find on most roll benders, preventing flex even at full capacity.
- The convenient control podium design lets you perform all machine functions at the same time for efficient production and low operator fatigue.
- Double-pinch rolling minimizes those money-wasting straight pieces at the beginnings and ends of bends by allowing you to pre- and post-bend material.
- You can always call up our team of experienced customer service reps for help with a machine problem or simply to ask for application advice.
ITEM: Hydraulic Roll Bender
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1006829