BAILEIGH CNC Roll Bender R-CNC45
- The most compact model in our CNC ring roller line, this double-pinch tube bender ensures accuracy and minimizes flex with an electro-welded steel plate framework
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bends up to 2.5″ round tube and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Efficient double-pinch design includes 3 driven rolls.
- You can control the roll speeds—4 speeds on top roll and 2 speeds on bottom rolls—to suit the needs of particular project.
- Choose between progressive (profile moving) or direct (profile stopped) top roll movement.
- Hydraulic lateral guide rolls, with angle-correcting tools, calibrate to accept 75 different profiles.
- Arc meter radius gauge eliminates scrap material at the beginning and ends of bent pieces, reducing costly waste.
- Interchangeable bottom rolls increase versatility.
- Touchscreen control mounted on podium combines intuitive design with industrial-grade durability.
- Internal memory stores up to 40 programs with 24 bends per program.
- This pipe bender comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone
- Why choose the R-CNC45 over similar machines?
- Components from some of the industry’s top manufacturers, including Rexroth and Schneider Electric ensure that the machine delivers precise results you can depend on.
- Interchangeable bottom rolls prevent material deformation or wrinkling and solve tricky extrusion problems.
- You won’t find many roll benders on the market with the rugged steel construction of the R-CNC45.
- Bend pattern storage saves time on multiple production runs. We can even customize the memory to hold even more information.
- You can count on Baileigh’s team of experienced reps for troubleshooting and application tips—always just a call away
ITEM: CNC Roll Bender
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1006760