BAILEIGH Ring Roll Machine R-M40
- This versatile ring roller makes a strong starter machine for any fabricator looking to dive into profile bending.
- 220-volt single-phase motor can run at almost any site in North America.
- 2″ round tube and 1.5″ schedule 40 pipe maximum capacity.
- Ratchet-style manual top shaft allows you to adjust forming pressure.
- Variable-speed inverter drives and industrial-grade transmission provide delicate control over material.
- Executes bends in upright or horizontal positions, to accommodate a range of material lengths.
- Sturdy base opens into a storage cabinet for tooling and other options.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls that can be used for bending flat bar, solid rod, and some square applications.
- Manufactured from heavy steel plate to extend machine?s lifetime of use.
- Baileigh covers this tubing roller with a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
- Use this machine for: Coiling tubing, hay hoops, metal art, stair railings, and many other applications.
- Why choose the R-M40 over similar machines?
- You won?t find many roll benders built to the same rugged standards as the R-M40. The steel plate construction of this tube roller maintains accuracy and minimizes flex.
- We stock a wide range of optional tooling for tubing and pipe, as well as other profiles.
- You can call Baileigh?s team of knowledgeable reps for troubleshooting and free project advice for as long as you?re using the R-M40.
ITEM: Ring Roll Machine