BAILEIGH Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H150
- The programmable double-pinch design of this tube roller lets you make repeatable bends and complex parts with ease.
- 3 driven rolls run on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Rolls up to 6.25” round tube and 4.75” x 4.75” x 0.5” angle iron.
- Hydraulic cylinders connected to 2 bottom rolls accomplish pre- and post-bending to cut down on material waste.
- Digital readout displays positions of bottom rolls.
- You can program stops for each shaft for precise results.
- Movable operator podium includes control buttons and attached foot pedals to specify roll direction.
- Operate this ring roller in vertical position or lay it on its back, in horizontal position, for large radius jobs and long material sections.
- The machine’s heavy steel plate frame, bolted and welded together, minimizes flex and ensures accuracy over years of profitable production.
- Baileigh backs this tubing roller with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone
- Recommended for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project
- Why choose the R-H150 hydraulic roll bender over similar machines?
- Double-pinch design eliminates wasted length of straight material at the ends of parts, a problem associated with most roll benders—but not this one!
- The R-H150 comes standard with lateral guide rolls for smooth angle correction, a feature that our competitors charge for as an upgrade.
- Digital readout helps you monitor precision, so you can take on production runs without hassle.
- We manufacture and stock optional tooling sets to fit many applications. Ask us which one would work best for your jobs!
- You can count on Baileigh’s team of experienced customer service reps for machine troubleshooting and project hacks—just a phone call away
ITEM: Hydraulic Roll Bender
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1006833