BAILEIGH Ring Roller R-M55
- When we introduced the R-M55, it redefined quality in roll benders. This tube roller combines efficiency-boosting features with the rugged strength of a steel plate framework.
- Requires just 220 volts of single-phase power and will work in any fabrication shop or even out on job sites.
- Maximum capacity of 2.75″ round tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Manual top-shaft machine with 2 driven rolls (3 rolls total).
- Large ratchet offers extra leverage for manual control of top roll position.
- You can operate the R-M55 in vertical mode, for small rolling projects, or in horizontal mode, for large rolling projects.
- Variable-speed inverter allows you to finetune the rolling speed for a given material.
- Easy-to-read scale indicates top roll position, helping you easily make repeatable bends for production runs.
- Includes segment rolls and lateral roll guides to keep material from twisting.
- Foot pedal controls let you conveniently stop and start the bender.
- Accepts optional rolls (available from Baileigh) to bend a variety of profiles like tubing, pipe, angle iron and much more.
- Baileigh backs this tubing roller with a 1-year warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
- Why choose the R-M55 over similar machines?
- Heavy steel construction gives the R-M55 a sturdiness, reliability, and long-wearing accuracy that few competing manual benders can match.
- Inverter protects against overload, prolonging the machine’s lifetime of use.
- You can rely on our team of reps—and their years of direct experience with Baileigh machines—for remote support for as long as you’re using the R-M55. Project advice is always just a phone call away.
ITEM: Ring Roll Bender
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1006855