DOALL 31.5 inch Semi-Automatic Bandsaw DC-800SA
- Machine Capacity: w 39.5” x h 31.5″ (1000mm x 800mm)
- Machine Capacity Round: 31.5″ (800mm)
- Production Level: High
- Standard Features: 15 HP Band Drive Motor, Hydraulic Shuttle Roller Table and a Programmable Logic Controller for All Machine Functions
- The DC-800SA Semi-Automatic Continental Series high production, horizontal band saw by DoALL is designed for cutting a wide range of metals on a production basis.
- If you have operations that do not require indexing, high production or automatic cutting cycles, an affordable DoALL semi-automatic saws is the perfect choice for reliable and long-lasting performance.
- Once the desired feed rate, blade speed and initial vise opening is set on the Mitsubishi PLC — a cut is complete, the band shuts off and the head returns to the upright open position and locks. Then the operator must manually reposition the material for another cut.
- Push Button Control Panel: Ergonomically placed, user friendly push button control panel
- High-Efficiency Transmission: High-efficiency planetary gear box built to decrease wear and transmit full torque to the saw blade.
- Hydraulic Chip Conveyor: Adjustable speed auger style conveyor allows for coolant drain from chips before extraction.
- Coolant Thru Carbide Faced Saw Guide Inserts: Supplies coolant to the blade evenly before and after the cut creating straighter cuts and allowing longer blade life due to coolant being supplied at the tooth tip.
- Efficiently Designed Hydraulic System: Engineered low pressure system allows for a smoother and quieter operation which aids in longer component life and easy accessibility for maintenance.
- Band Wheels: 28 Degree lay back head design minimizes band twist which causes band fatigue and also allows a smaller foot print. Flange cast steel wheels insure band tracking to prevent tooth set lost.
- Material Positioner: Hydraulic shuttle roller table assist’s operator in positioning material which decreases setup time.
- Movable Saw Guide Arm: Electrical driven movable guide arm with hydraulic lock system aids the operator in placement of the arm close to the cut to minimize blade deflection.
- Hydraulic Blade Tension: Hydraulically driven lever type design eliminates possible error of over/under tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
- Back-up Bearing/Inserts: Supports the back of the saw band allowing the creation of band preload which aids in reducing vibration while cutting and increasing blade life.
- Warranty: One year parts and service subject to the terms and conditions. 10 year manufacturer’s warranty available (DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty).
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for all machine functions
- Feed rate/feed force saw head control
- Infinite band speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Hydraulic retractable shuttle roller table for material
- positioning with rapid and creep speed control
- Full stroke vices with outboard front vise
- Variable vice pressure control
- Hydraulic set, zero clearance, coolant through, carbide faced saw guide inserts with lead in rollers
- Adjustable power driven band cleaning brushes with coolant flush line attached
- Halogen work light
- Electric motor driven movable saw guide arm
- Blade shock proof device
- Flushing hose for machine wash down and auxiliary coolant nozzles
- Hydraulic band tension
- Hydraulic adjustable speed auger design chip conveyor
- One shot column lubricator
- Saw band break/stall motion detector shut off switch
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- One 6.5 ft. (2M) idler input conveyor
- Maintenance tool kit
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
ITEM: 31.5″ Semi-Automatic Bandsaw
Item/Model: DoALL DC-800SA