Saws 10″ Hydraulic Semi- Automatic Mitering Band Saws H310SA
- This fully hydraulic Semi-Automatic bandsaw offers increased productivity with full cycle operation. Mitering 45 to the left and 60 degrees to the right.
- With the push of the start button or a click of the optional footswitch the vise will clamp the sawhead will make the cut, the head will return to just above the material and the vise will un-clamp.
- Standard features of the H 310 SA include, variable speed, easy operator controls, vise mounted in a T slot with quick handle for moving to either side of the cut, ampmeter.
- Material sensor, saw will rapid down until it touches mate-rial then go into controlled rate. After cut is complete the sawhead will lift to just above the material ready for the next cut.
- Carbide guides w/ backup rollers
- Capacities shown are max envelope. Each individual cutting job must be considered with regards to type and shape of material, and quantity of pieces per day.
- One Bi-metal saw blade
- Low voltage control
- TEFC 3 phase drive motor
- Totally enclosed worm gear transmission
- Full Coolant System
- Full Blade Guarding
- Operators Manual Parts List/Schematics
- Tool kit
ITEM: 10″ Hydraulic Semi- Automatic Mitering Band Saws
Item/Model: Saws H310SA