DAKE Variable Speed Floor Drill Press SB-250V
ITEM: Variable Speed Floor Drill Press
- Variable speed floor model drill press that automatically advances to preset depth, bottoms out, and returns automatically. Comes with forward and reverse selector switch for tapping applications, and a locking handle hub for repeatable depth. CE safety electrical package, a large diameter sturdy spindle, and a massive cast head make this one touch drill press.
- A locking handle hub with convenient dial-in adjustment and an easy to read scale for fast, accurate, and repeatable depth setting changes.
- Large diameter sturdy spindle for rigid drilling has four bearing points for smooth operation.
- Machined table and base surfaces with t-slots for mounting and fixturing.
- Forward and reverse selector switch for tapping applications.
- CE safety electrical package features push button on/off switch, emergency stop button, low voltage controls, thermal overload, and interlock safety switch for belt cover.
- Massive cast head, machined column, and sturdy cast base reduces vibration.
- Latest frequency inverter technology for easy speed changes and concentrated torque.
- Handle has 3 spokes with spring return for precise operator control and ergonomic operation.
- Automatically advances to preset depth, bottoms out, and returns automatically
- Keyed 5/8” chuck
- Drift (for bit removal)
- Plexiglas chip & chuck guard
Item/Model: DAKE MODEL SB-250V, STOCK# 977701V