BAILEIGH High Speed Drill Press DP-1250VS-HS
- Looking to upgrade your current drill? This variable-speed drill press includes all the features of Baileigh’s DP-1250VS but rotates at speeds above 3000 rpm which is perfect for thermal friction drilling (tooling not included).This process lets the drill bit melt through the material and creates “walls” that can then be tapped.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Wide 20” swing.
- High speed drill press handles a maximum capacity of 1.25” mild steel.
- Includes quality auto-reversing tapping feature with a capacity of .75” mild steel.
- Efficient Delta inverter drives the mighty #4 Morse taper spindle and regulates the amount of power and rpms to the spindle.
- Variable speed range from 100 to 4000 rpm lets you select the optimal setting for your application.
- Inverter lets you set the rpm to your desired speed within the continuous range instead of just a few settings.
- Machined, polished worktable offers large .625” T-slots for your work-holding device.
- 4.5” wide column minimizes flex and maintains accuracy.
- Heavy-duty cast iron base has a built-in coolant system to extend tooling life.
- Automatic tool ejector make it easy to adjust the drill press for a given project.
- Protective spindle shield with limit switch keeps you and your shop safe.
- Comes standard with a halogen work light to help you get the job done under dark conditions.
- Baileigh backs this high speed drill press with a 1-year parts warranty plus our unbeatable lifetime technical support.
ITEM: 20″ Heavy Duty High Speed Drill Press
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1002871