BRAVO 26-18 ga. Spiral Duct Forming Machine TF 470
- TAKE IT TO THE JOB SITE! DON’T SHIP AIR! You don’t want to ship already formed duct if possible, right. The Bravo Spiral Duct Former is compact, strong and mobile. It is easy to take from one jobsite to another. Producing on-site eliminates the need to ship “air”, it also eliminates the hand cutting to length. Program any length up to 10ft. It will automatically and silently cut (slit) the duct to length.
- 2200 lb capacity payoff reel.
- Control Panel with easy to use interface…programmable in English – Spanish
- Length control by Infrared Sensor Switch
- Flying Slitter Cut-off System….smooth and quiet.
- Plasma Cutting System… special for heavy gauges.
- 10ft Run Out Table with Automatic Dumping
- Receiver table for duct sections dumped from the Run Out Table
- Beading Attachment optional (for stiffening lighter gauges)
- Two roll formers cassettes to enable duct forming from 26 gauge to 18 gauge galvanized.
- Hard Tool Molds, from 4” to 70” (pairs diam)
- Forms mild steel, aluminum and stainless
- Meets SMACNA Standards
- Internationally recognized and available components to include but not limited to:
- Schneider Electrics
- Siemens PLC and Touchscreen
- Delta Inverter
- NSK Bearings
- Hypertherm Plasma Unit
- Expected Performance, based on 10ft sections.
- – 0.5 mm (0.020’’) thickness – 100 mm (4”) diameter – 120 Ducts/hour
– 0.7 mm (0.028’’) thickness – 500 mm (20”) diameter – 45 Ducts/hour
– 0.9 mm (0.035’’) thickness – 1250 mm (50”) diameter – 15 Ducts/hour
ITEM: 26-18 ga. Spiral Duct Forming Machine
Item/Model: BRAVO TF470%0A%0AFreight Price is:%0A%0AAvailability is:%0A”>CLICK HERE FOR FREIGHT QUOTE AND TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY