BAILEIGH Semi-Automatic Bandsaw BS-260SA
- Similar to our BS-260M, the BS-260SA semi-automatic bandsaw manages faster turnaround times. We designed this model with foot pedal controls for production runs
- Maximum capacity of 8.93” round at 90°.
- Dual-angle head cuts at up to 60° right and up to 45° left, making it one of the most versatile mitering band saws on the market.
- Quick-release head lock allows you to change the miter angle in seconds.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Foot pedal controls the clamping of material as well as the raising a lowering of the saw head (both automatic).
- AC inverter controls the speed of the 1.5 hp motor—a big improvement over the old DC driver board set-up. Inverters are more reliable and last longer.
- Adjust the variable speed from 66 to 280 fpm to fit the material and the application and extend blade life.
- Cast iron bow and pivot head plus a heavy-duty reinforced sheet metal base provide a rigid platform to ensure the straightest cuts.
- Hydraulic blade break switch automatically shuts the machine down if the blade should break.
- Comes standard with a coolant system, which will extend the machine’s lifetime of use.
- Baileigh covers this horizontal band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We typically keep this metal-cutting band saw and its replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of reps, all of whom have hands-on machine experience, whenever you need help with the saw.
ITEM: 9″ Dual Miter Semi-Auto Bandsaw
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BS-260SA