BAILEIGH Automatic Bandsaw BS-20A
- Need to increase production rates on large jobs? The BS-20A’s hydraulic system can automatically clamp, cut, and feed bundles. The heavy steel frame maintains accuracy.
- Cuts up to 13” round and 13” x 18” rectangle at 90°.
- 89 to 256 fpm variable speed, so you can fine-tune for your material.
- Accepts a standard 1” blade (included) for speed and precision.
- Available in 220-volt or 440-volt 3-phase models (440-volt is a special order).
- Miters up to 45° with a degree indicator to show your angle.
- Powerful 5 hp motor runs the low-pressure industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- Automatic system, with a hydraulic vise and automatic return, saves time and smoothly manages the whole cutting process, including transitions.
- Digital encoders feed the material between cuts for repeatability.
- Hydraulic large-capacity bundling system clamps the material tight to ensure a consistent cut across all of the pieces.
- 2-speed blade descent allows for faster cycle times.
- Delta touchscreen programmer is easy to use, so you can get to work right away.
- Programmer can run in manual or automatic mode.
- Infeed and outfeed table can handle 5,000 lbs. of material.
- Patented blade tension device makes it simple to set the correct tension. You can just line up the arrow within the green gauge.
- Electro-welded steel framework reduces vibrations and gives this horizontal band saw the structural strength to tackle large capacities accurately.
- In case a blade breaks, automatic blade shut-off protects your safety.
- Variable-speed metal chip auger and coolant system keep the saw clean and make blades last longer.
- Bright halogen work light lets you clearly see what the machine’s doing.
- Most parts are in stock, so you don’t have to wait long to get replacements.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
ITEM: 13″ x 18″ Automatic Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BS-20A