BAILEIGH Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H45
- The R-H45 hydraulic ring roller won’t flinch while bending large radii out of tough materials. This tubing roller’s programmer controls also simplify production runs
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work at just about any fabrication shop or job site.
- Bends up to 2” square x .120” wall tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe, among other materials.
- All 3 rolls turn on industrial motor and transmission.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics power the top forming roll’s movement for seamless adjustment.
- Digital readout with programmable stop controls upward and downward roll position for easy repeatability.
- Siemens inverter drive enables soft start-ups to prolong motor life.
- Operator podium includes foot pedal, allowing you to stop and start the machine with ease.
- You can safely tip this pipe bender backward into a horizontal position when rolling larger diameters.
- Fully-welded steel plate frame adds strength to the machine and minimizes flex.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our knowledgeable team.
- Why choose the Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H45 over similar machines?
- Heavy steel construction ensures that the R-H45 will deliver accurate bends at maximum capacity for years.
- We use only the highest-quality components. For example, the Siemens brand inverter offers overload protection, keeps machinery from wearing out, and helps this pipe bender to last longer.
- Comes equipped with segment rolls, lateral roll guides for coiling, and an operator pendant—features that some other companies might count as upgrades.
- Accepts durable tooling options, made and stocked by Baileigh, to suit a variety of applications.
- Expert assistance and advice is always a phone call away! Baileigh’s experienced team of reps is on-call to troubleshoot as long as you’re using the R-H45.
ITEM: Hydraulic Roll Bender
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1006835