BAILEIGH Manual Roll Bender R-M10
- Since Baileigh introduced the R-M10 in 2004, this ring roller has proved it does almost everything larger roll benders can?for a fraction of the price.
- Maximum capacity of 1.25? (.078? wall) mild steel round tubing and 1? schedule 40 pipe capacity.
- Open-face design allows you to roll full circles.
- Manual drive includes reduction gearbox to cut down on physical effort.
- Comes equipped with various segment rolls for different types of flat bar, angle iron, and square tubing.
- Hardened rolling shafts turn on bronze bushings, ensuring that the machine will last for years and wear well.
- Cast steel head, machined to exacting tolerances, maintains accuracy when bending at full capacity.
- Machine base opens to a handy storage cabinet.
- Many optional sizes of tooling are available for round tube and pipe, among other profiles.
- Backed by Baileigh?s 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
ITEM: Manual Angle Roll