BAILEIGH Metal Lathe PL-1440E
- The PL-1440E metal lathe raises the bar for entry-level lathes. Built with ground and hardened slideways and a DRO, this gap lathe is reliable and precise.
- Recommended for small to medium shops and schools.
- 8 spindle speeds, ranging from 90 to 1,800 rpm.
- 3 hp motor runs on a 220-volt single-phase power, so you can use it almost anywhere.
- No assembly required. Just open the crate and wire it up.
- Precision-ground and hardened ways ensure years of tight tolerances.
- Digital readout (pre-installed) helps you make precise cuts.
- Capable of making metric and standard threads.
- Gap lathe design allows you remove a section of the slide to fit a slightly larger diameter.
- Comes standard with:
- 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks.
- Headstock chuck guard with automatic safety switch.
- Steady rest and follow rest.
- Face plate.
- Safety foot brake.
- Integrated coolant system, which maintains accuracy and helps the machine last longer.
- Halogen work light.
- Optional taper attachment for making cones is sold separately.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts at our Wisconsin headquarters so we can ship them out quickly.
- Our team of experienced metalworkers is here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
ITEM: 14″ x 40″ Metal Lathe
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1016623