BAILEIGH Bench Lathe PL-1022VS
- Built from quality components, like ground and hardened ways, this variable-speed benchtop lathe will last for many years. It comes standard with a DRO, 2 chucks, and a steady rest.
- Recommended for small machine shops.
- 50 to 2,000 rpm adjustable speed.
- Digital readout (DRO) for turning speed.
- Powerful 110-volt 1 hp motor can run wherever you have a standard outlet.
- Capable of making both metric and standard threads.
- Steady rest and follow rest minimize shaft wobbling and maintain high accuracy.
- Includes 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks to hold both square and rounded materials.
- Standard tool post screws and unscrews to accept tooling.
- Catch pan contains the mess if you’re spraying coolant.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts kept in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our in-house team of metalworking experts.
ITEM: 10″ x 22″ Variable Speed Bench Top Lathe
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1228215