BAILEIGH Heavy Duty Roll Bender R-H170
ITEM: 6″ (sch. 40) Heavy Duty Roll Bender
- This fully-horizontal hydraulic roll bender draws on the strength of a heavy steel frame to tackle extended production runs of difficult segments in large ODs.
- Requires 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 3 variable-speed, driven rolls let you choose the right settings for a given part and material.
- Digital readout takes the hassle out of making repeatable parts.
- Movable operator podium allows you to control every function of the machine at once.
- Baileigh covers this angle roller with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
- Use this machine for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project.
- We use the highest-grade steel to build this unit’s frame—unlike many other competing roll benders. Why settle for anything less than an upper-shaft diameter of just under 7.5”?
- Independently-controlled lateral roll guides and lower bending rolls come standard on a Baileigh machine, whereas other manufacturers might consider these features as upgrades.
- Intuitive controls and readouts make programming single-radius bends virtually effortless.
- We’ll collaborate with you to build a custom solution for your roll bending needs and applications.
- Baileigh’s team of knowledgeable team of reps will provide limitless project advice and machine troubleshooting by phone
Item/Model: BAILEIGH R-H170