- MADE IN USA
- TENNSMITH’S HBU Series box and pan hand brakes are an economical tool for a wide range of sheet metal bending and forming operations.
- The Model HBU48-12 can handle 12-gauge and lighter materials. The model HBU72-16 is rated for 6 feet of 16-gauge material. Each hand brake is ideal for both box and pan and straight bending in hot and cold rolled plate, stainless steel, aluminum and heavy plastic.
- Ample clamping and nose bar adjustments allow for the bend radius necessary for your application. Welded steel plate construction and heavy truss rods and braces provide strength and rigidity.
- This brake features a removable apron insert for 1/4 inch bends in lighter material. The upper leave adjustment screws feature thrust bearings to prevent upper beam creep. Ductile steel clamp handles, heavy counterweights and an apron stop rod add to the brake’s ease of operation.
- The removable fingers are case hardened for long service. Tennsmith’s box and pan hand brake is a productive addition to any shop doing prototype or design work, fabrication or short run production in heavier materials.
Capacity – Mild Steel: 16 ga
Capacity – Stainless Steel: 20 ga
Bending Length: 72″
Maximum Lift of Beam: 1-1/2″
Front to Rear Beam Adjustment: 1″
Maximum Depth of Box: 4″
Minimum Reverse Bend: 1/4″
Minimum Flange in Capacity Material: 1″
Finger Widths: 2, 3 and 4 in.
Dimensions (LxWxH) Counterweights in Place: 96″ x 36″ x 53″
Shipping Weight: 1,700 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 3 YEAR – Limited
OPTIONAL ITEMS: CALL FOR PRICE
85210: Radius Fingers for HBU72-16, per inch