- MADE IN USA
- TENNSMITH’S HBT is designed to provide forming capabilities for complex parts. This machine is truly a universal hand brake, which allows for the removal of both upper and lower segments of fingers. Complex parts, such as HVAC transverse duct forming and down flanged parts, as well as architectural sheet metal and signage applications, can easily be formed using this machine.
- NOTE: The HBT Brake is equipped with segmented lower base and segmented folding beam. This allows for transverse bends up to 3 inches. Standard features include: Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals; jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron, base , and upper leaf; and fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the bending process.
- The HBT is built with the same high-quality features and standards that TENNSMITH brakes are recognized for throughout the industry.
- Other models are available upon request. Please Contact us 386-304-3720 for specific forming questions or applications.
- Segmented lower base and segmented folding beam. This allows for transverse bends up to 3-Inches
Capacity – Mild Steel: 16 ga
Capacity with Bending Support Angle Removed – Mild Steel: 20 ga
Bending Length: 72″
Maximum Lift of Beam: 1-1/2″
Front to Rear Beam Adjustment: 1/2″
Maximum Depth of Box: 4″
Minimum Reverse Bend: 5/8″
Minimum Flange in Capacity Material: 1″
Top Segment Tooling Widths: 2, 3, and 4 in.
Lower Segment Tooling Widths: 1, 1-1/2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 in.
Bending Beam Tooling Segments: 1, 1-1/2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 in.
Maximum Transverse Bend (through tooling centers): 2″
Maximum Transverse Bend (at either end of machine): 3″
Dimensions (LxWxH) Counterweights in Place: 89-1/2″ x 36″ x 53″
Shipping Weight: (lbs.): 2,200 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 3 YEAR – Limited