The HB97-16 features a bending length of 97 inches and handles up to 16 ga mild steel. Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4-inch reverse bends. Leveling screws, jack screws, and adjustable counter balances.
- MADE IN USA
- TENNSMITH’S Heavy-duty hand brakes are designed and built for long service and accurate bending. Welded steel plate construction and heavy truss rods and braces provide strength and durability.
- With much more substantial steel side plates than other domestically made units, these brakes have the rigidity required for upper beam adjustment without the use of wrenches.
- Equipped with thrust bearings, the upper leaf adjustment screws permit quick, accurate alignment for different material thickness or radii.
- Other adjustment features include:
- Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals
- Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron
- Truss rods on the apron, base and upper beam
- Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the bending process
- Replaceable nose bar and apron inserts
- Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4-inch reverse bends in lighter material
- Bored in line to ensure perfect alignment, the pivot points are fitted with oil impregnated bearings. The hinge pins are high-tensile, alloy steel.
- Ductile steel clamp handles, heavy yokes, grease fittings and an apron stop rod complement the many other fine features of these heavy-duty brakes
Capacity – Mild Steel: 16 ga
Bending Length: 97″
Maximum Lift of Beam: 1-7/8″
Front to Rear Beam Adjustment: 1/2″
Minimum Reverse Bend: 1/4″
Minimum Flange in Capacity Material: 1″
Dimensions, Counterweights in Place, LxWxH: 140″ x 52″ x 59-1/2″
Shipping Weight (lbs.): 1,765
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 3 YEAR – Limited