With its heavy steel construction, this 4-foot box and pan brake offers a great value for any shop.
- Maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel across its entire 48” length.
- Bends up to 135°.
- 2 heavy counterweights save time and energy for the operator with each lift and drop.
- Includes 9 hardened fingers to make many different sizes of boxes and pans, with a maximum box depth of 4”.
- Comes with an integrated floor stand, reinforced and positioned for optimum balance.
- Fully-welded steel framework prevents deformation and maintains accuracy when bending at full capacity.
- Offers a more affordable alternative to our 12-gauge line of metal brakes.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of knowledgeable customer service reps—all of whom have hands-on experience with our machines—will provide lifetime technical support by phone.
- Typically kept in stock for quick shipments.
Bend Length: 48″
Thickness (SS): 14 ga (18 ga)
Bend Angle: 0 – 135 deg.
Finger Sizes: 3″ – 4″ – 25″
Shipping Dimensions (L/W/H): 67″ x 30″ x 38″
Shipping Weight: 1,250 lbs.