TENNSMITH 52-1/4 inch x 16 ga Hydraulic Shear MODEL 52H
- MADE IN USA
- TENNSMITH’S power shears combine all of the features of our foot shears with the advantage and convenience of air or hydraulic operation. TENNSMITH power shears are a productive addition to any shop. The air shears utilize heavy-duty, tie rod-type pneumatic cylinders, which provide up to 40 strokes per minute in capacity materials.
- A foot-operated air valve control, pressure regulator, air gauge, oiler/condenser cups and neoprene, padded holddown feet are standard features. We recommend a maximum air supply of 75 psi for operating these shears at rated capacity. Where air supply pressures exceed 75 psi, an in-line regulator is helpful to provide pressure control.
- The Model 52H cycle at 45 strokes a minute, thanks to its first class hydraulic system. The hydraulic unit is of a low maintenance design featuring a solenoid actuated valve, 3-HP electric motor, self-contained pump in tank with pressure gauge, check valve and industrial quality cylinders. The motor is protected by a magnetic starter.
- Other electrical safety features include a low voltage on/off switch; low voltage, shrouded, electric foot switch; step-down transformer with low voltage circuit fuse; fully enclosed electrical box; and insulated reinforced conduit for all wiring. Models 36A and 52A are ideal ways to enhance shearing productivity with minimal investment.
- High Carbon/High-Chromium (HCHC) Blades
- Back gauge
- Front extension arms with stop
- Bevel gauge
- Graduated side gauges
- Foot control
- Neoprene padded hold down feet
ITEM: 52-1/4″ x 16 ga Hydraulic Shear
PART# 81100 / 81080 / 81090 / 81555
Item/Model: TENNSMITH MODEL 52H: ENTER PART#