Saws 14″ Semi-Automatic Band Saws KS 450
- Double mitering 60 degrees left and 60 degrees right.
- Canted sawframe canted 6 degrees
- Semi-automatic horizontal bandsaws allow quick and easy setup and operation. Major components are massive for solid, vibration-free production cutting. Machine operation is full cycle, semi-automatic. Material size is automatically sensed by the sawframe. With the push of a single button, the vise clamps, sawframe makes the cut at preset rate, automatically returns to clear work piece, vise opens, ready for the next cut. Production sawing can be very fast! Fully hydraulic, with free-standing operators console that may be conveniently placed in the most advantageous operator location.
- Mitering is effortless with perfectly counterbalanced frame on bearings.
- Material sensor, saw will rapid down until it touches material then go into controlled rate. After cut is complete the sawhead will lift to just above the material ready for the next cut.
- Carbide guides w/ rollers (shown with optional conveyors)
- Capacities shown are max envelope. Each individual cutting job must be considered with regards to type and shape of material, and quantity of pieces per day.
- One Bi-metal saw blade
- Low voltage control
- TEFC 3 phase drive motor
- Totally enclosed worm gear transmission
- Full Coolant System
- Full Blade Guarding
- Operators Manual Parts List/Schematic
- Tool kit
ITEM: 14″ Semi-Automatic Band Saws
MODEL: KS 450
Item/Model: Saws KS 450