BAILEIGH Coldsaw CS-250EU
- What makes the CS-250EU special? It’s manual and portable, but it can tackle medium production in fab shops. This manual cold saw will give you pristine cuts without breaking the bank.
- Takes a 10” blade (included).
- Maximum capacity of 3” round tube at both 90° and 45°.
- Spins at 54 rpm, perfect for most metals.
- Powered by 110 volts, so you can plug it into any household outlet.
- European-style vise, with cam lock device, makes for fast loading and unloading of material, great for production.
- This style of vise also lets the operator see the material clearly.
- Vise supports the material on both sides of the blade, ensuring a clean, mill-like cut.
- Stop rod allows you to easily make repeat parts for production runs.
- Rigid, solid cast iron base reduces vibrations, so that the blade cuts cleanly and accurately.
- Cast base goes on top of a heavy molded steel stand, which puts the saw at a comfortable cutting height.
- Remove the stand, and you’ve got a portable unit that can make high-quality cuts anywhere.
- Flood coolant system improves the cut quality and prolongs the life of the saw and blades.
- Coolant system makes it easier for the operator to bring the blade down into the material.
- Machine base holds the self-contained coolant tray.
- We keep all of our replacement parts in stock to ship them out quickly.
- Covered by 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of machine experts.
- Recommended for:
- Hobbyists that need a bigger saw than our CS-225M
- Maintenance departments in full production shops
- Custom R&D shops
ITEM: 10″ Euro-Style Manually Operated Cold Saw
Item/Model: BAILEIGH CS-250-EU