BAILEIGH Horizontal Band Saw BS-300M
- Do you love old-time American-style band saws—and how well they handle? The variable-speed band saw BS-300M updates that sturdy design with time-saving features.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so any shop can reap the benefits of this saw.
- 9.75” round maximum capacity at 90°.
- Cuts almost anything that you can throw at it, including many different shapes and profiles of metal.
- Vise miters up to 45°.
- Standard 1” blade width.
- 4 cutting speeds (82, 131, 167, 233 fpm) allow you to fine-tune the saw for better cut quality.
- Includes our patented blade tension device: a liquid-filled gauge that makes it easy to check whether or not your blade is properly tensioned.
- Hydraulic descent pressure controlled by a panel located on top of the bow.
- Automatic shutoff feature at the end of the cut reduces operator effort and keeps your shop safe.
- Comes standard with a flood coolant system (which some companies charge extra for) to wash away metal chips, help blades last longer, and reduce expenses.
- Fully-welded steel base minimizes vibrations to deliver clean, accurate cuts and adds structural strength to the machine. This saw can take a lot of punishment!
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We typically keep this metal-cutting band saw and replacement parts in stock for quick deliveries.
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of experienced technical reps anytime for help with the machine.
ITEM: Horizontal Bandsaw
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BS-300M