Saws 12″ Hydraulic Semi-Automatic Bandsaw H400SA
- With a 1.25″ blade this fully hydraulic Semi-Automatic bandsaw offers increased productivity with full cycle op-eration. Mitering 45 to the left and 60 degrees to the right.
- With the push of the start button or a click of the optional footswitch the vise will clamp the sawhead will make the cut, the head will return to just above the material and the vise will un-clamp.
- Standard features of the H 400 SA include, variable speed, easy operator controls, vise mounted on a rail with quick handle for moving to either side of the cut, ampmeter.
- Material sensor, saw will rapid down until it touches mate-rial then go into controlled rate. After cut is complete the sawhead will lift to just above the material ready for the next cut. Large easy to read scale to accurate miters.
- Quick release handle not only move the vise in and out but also left and right.
- Carbide guides w/ rollers
- Capacities shown are max envelope. Each individual cutting job must be considered with regards to type and shape of material, and quantity of pieces per day.
- One Bi-metal saw blade
- Low voltage control
- TEFC 3 phase drive motor
- Totally enclosed worm gear transmission
- Full Coolant System
- Full Blade Guarding
- Operators Manual Parts List/Schematics
- Tool kit
ITEM: 12″ Hydraulic Semi-Automatic Bandsaw
Item/Model: Saws H400SA