DoALL 20 x 12 inch Vertical Contour Saw 2012-VH
- Machine Capacity: w 20″ x h 12″ (508mm x 305mm)
- Production Level: Low
- Standard Features: Variable Frequency AC Drive, Band Speed Indicator, Tilting Table, Chip Blower
- The DoALL 2012-VH vertical contour band saw features a hydraulically powered work table with 12″ table stroke. These upright, variable hydraulic controlled metal cutting band saws are flexible and dependable for a wide variety of applications. The 2012-VH is widely used in machine shops, maintenance departments, schools and other areas where cutting a many types of materials is required.
- This machine can also be customized to have a 5 Hp motor for increased cutting speeds, disc cutting attachment and a variety of blade welders.
- Column Mounted Controls-Column mounted controls give the operator easy access to band start and blade speed insuring their hands are away from the blade at band start.
- Variable Frequency Band Drive-Band drive is comprised of an electric variable frequency drive controlled motor transferring power thru our time honored, gear driven, two speed transmission giving maximum torque to the tooth tips of the saw blade reducing band stall and tooth strippage.
- Post Elevating Handwheel-Easy to operate post elevating handwheel allows the operator to keep the upper saw guide block as close to the top of the material being cut without getting their hands close to the blade during adjustment. Proper positioning minimizes the possibility of band deflection increasing band life and safety.
- Bandwheels-Flanged, cast aluminum, tapered bandwheels are supplied with rubber tires to minimize wheel wear and allow for the use of only one set of saw guide blocks for bands 1/16″ thru 1″. The carbide backup bearing coupled with the wheel flanges support the back of the band during the cut decreasing band fatigue and increasing band life.
- Manual Band Tension-Proper blade tension is manually set to a factory installed indicator which covers all widths of saw bands. This indicator will prevent the possibility of over/under tightening of the sawband for maximum cutting rates and extended band life.
- Cast Steel Table-Hydraulically driven cast steel table with 12″ of travel has two “T” slots for ease of clamping of fixturing or parts eliminates the possibility of movement during the cut.
- Wheel Brush-A strategically mounted replaceable nylon wheel brush cleans the surface of the lower wheel minimizing damage to the lower wheel tire by reducing any chip buildup which may cause improper blade tracking.
- Saw Guide-Machine is equipped with one set of DoALL invented chevron type saw guide blocks and inserts which will handle 1/8-1” sawbands. These will allow proper support to the side and back of the band minimizing deflection due to overfeed conditions.
- Safety Systems-A unique transmission lock out system prevents shifting between high and low speed while the band is running. Preventing gear stripping and shiftfork damage. Band door interlocks prevents the starting of the saw band while the doors are open. They will also stop the band drive if the doors open during operation which protects the operator from being exposed to a moving band.
- Feed Control-Hydraulic table feed control combines feed rate with feed force allowing the operator to not only adjust table speed but also adjust the force being applied to the blade maximizing band life.
- Warranty – 10 year manufacturer’s warranty available (Cut Above Lifetime Warranty).
- Table tilt to 45 degrees negative – 10 degrees positive.
- 20″ Aluminum flanged, tapered bandwheels with rubber tires.
- Upper wheel adjustment 3″
- Operator controls mounted on column.
- One set of saw guide blocks with carbide backup for bands 1/8″ to 1″.
- One set of metal saw guide inserts for bands 1/4″, 3/8″,1/2″, 3/4″, and 1″.
- Band wheel brush
- Variable frequency band drive.
- Work light
- Hydraulic reservoir
- Manual band tension with indicator.
- Post elevating hand wheel.
- Chip box
- Chip blower (plant air required)
- Saw blade guards.
- Band door interlocks.
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick.
- Recommended job selector
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade.
- Insert setting gauges with wrench and trunnion wrench
ITEM: 20″ X 12″ Vertical Contour Saw
Item/Model: DoALL 2012-VH