BAILEIGH Dual Miter Band Saw BS-350M
- Need to cut at multiple angles in both directions? This dual-mitering band saw has a cast iron head and bow that can swivel 60° right and 45° left
- 10.5” round capacity at 90°.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power. You can use the dual miter band saw just about anywhere.
- 2 hp motor, driven by an AC inverter, makes the machine reliable.
- Direct-drive gearbox saves you the trouble of adjusting pulleys or replacing broken belts!
- Cast iron head and bow, machined to exacting tolerances, reduce vibration and deliver the straightest, highest quality cuts on the market.
- 1” blade width.
- Variable speed control, from 66- 280 fpm, lets you select the speed to suit your material and application.
- Ball bearing blade guides help you get the blade as close to the material as possible to make accurate cuts, ensuring long blade life.
- Patented blade tension device, a liquid-filled gauge, makes it easy to check and adjust the tension.
- Comes standard with a flood coolant system to wash away metal chips and help blades last longer.
- Modes of operation:
- Choose between 2 modes of operation, manual or hydraulic descent, depending on your preference and project.
- Manual descent mode:
- For small production runs.
- Perfect for small or medium sized fabricators’ needs.
- Turn on the machine via a trigger switch in the descent handle.
- Manually guide the band saw blade through the material.
- Hydraulic descent mode:
- For larger production runs.
- Increases blade life and reduces operator fatigue.
- Downfeed adjustment for feed pressure.
- Warranty and support:
- We cover this horizontal band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Both the saw and replacement parts are typically in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of experienced reps any time for troubleshooting or project advice.
ITEM: Dual Miter Bandsaw
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BS-350M