BAILEIGH Vertical Tilt Frame Band Saw BSVT-18P
- Vertical tilt frame bandsaws have been a staple of the heavy industrial scene for a long time and are very popular for cutting structural steel. The BSVT-18P is a pnuematically operated semi-automatic tilting frame veritcal band saws that will make quick work of any project that you may have.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt three-phase power.
- Wide 18″ throat depth.
- 23” maximum cutting thickness.
- Miters 45 degrees left and right.
- Accepts standard 1-1/16” blades.
- Machined plate steel table provides a sturdy work area.
- Variable speed from 84 – 312 fpm allows you to adjust the speed for eah application.
- Change the speed easily with the turn of a knob.
- Digital readout lets you see the exact blade speed, so you can choose the right settings for your material and extend blade life.
- Thick steel plate framework minimizes vibrations to deliver accurate cuts and helps the machine last for many years.
- Halogen work light lets you see what you’re cutting more clearly.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Both the saw and its replacement parts are typically in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. You can call our team of experienced reps whenever you need help with this metal-cutting band saw.
- Recommended for: Any shop that cuts a variety of heavy structural materials.
ITEM: Vertical Tilt Frame Band Saw
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1226643