BAILEIGH 22″ Variable Speed Drill Press DP-1375VS-110
- Sometimes you just need a high quality metalwroking drill press in am area that doeesnt have easy access to 220V power. That’s where the Baileigh DP-1375VS-110 comes in. Like all of our drill presses, the DP-1375VS-110 is built to last for years because it draws strength from its sturdy base and column that won’t flinch during the heaviest drilling sessions. With a 22” swing, this variable-speed drill press will prove an ideal investment for any machinist or fabricator.
- 2 hp motor runs on just 110 volt power.
- Tackles a maximum drilling capacity of 1.1/16” mild steel.
- Heavy duty spindle transfers power to the #3 Morse taper tooling .
- Speed potentiometer dial controls powerful inverter-driven head.
- Variable drilling speed, ranging from 120 to 2000 rpm, lets you choose the right setting to suit your application.
- Digital readout displays actual spindle rpm, ensuring precise results time after time.
- Features an auto-reversing tap function with up to 5/8” capacity.
- 4-1/2″ Wide column provides extra support and rigidity to reduce flexing even during the toughest drilling sessions.
- Base and 22” x 18.5” table are made of a heavy iron casting to increase rigidity.
- Very large .625″ T-slots let a vise or fixture securely hold your material.
- Coolant system, stored in the base, sprays out at the end of the spindle behind the splash and safety guard to extend drill bit and tap lifespan.
ITEM: 22″ Variable Speed Drill Press
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1227902