- With its additional work station, sturdy plate steel construction and piston-style hydraulic pump, this hydraulic H-frame press offers one of the best values on the market.
- 30-ton capacity on main press.
- 10-ton capacity on side press.
- 27.5” working width.
- 5.74” diameter cylinder with 9.8” stroke on main press.
- 2.76” diameter cylinder with 7.75” stroke on side press .
- 3 hp motor runs on 200-volt single-phase power.
- Main cylinder can move left and right within the frame to deliver pressure at the point where you need it for off-center projects.
- Comes standard with dual pressure gauges.
- Includes 2-piece V-block.
- Fully-welded steel frame enables you to use the machine’s force at full capacity without worrying about flexing.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic shop press with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Return Speed: .30″ / sec. (Main), .60″/ sec. (Side)
Motor: 3 HP
Piston Head Diameter: 2″ (Main), 1.97″ (Side)
Pump Speed: .95 gal/min
Oil Capacity: 13 gal.
Working Speed: .25″ / sec. (Main), .78″ / sec. (Side)
Maximum Capacity: 30 ton (Main), 10 ton (Side)
Cylinder Stroke: 9.8″ (Main), 7.75″ (Side)
Cylinder Movable: Yes (Main)
Cylinder Diameter: 5.74″ (Main), 2.76″ (Side)
Power: 220 Volt, Single Phase
Shipping Weight: 926 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 63″ x 44″ x 73″
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts