- Need a lot of tonnage? Our HSP-176M workshop hydraulic press provides 165 tons of force. Its fully-welded .375” steel plate framework can handle maximum capacity pressure every day.
- 43.3” working width.
- 12.75″ diameter cylinder with 11.8” stroke.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- 4 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 2 hydraulic speeds—rapid advance and slower approach—let you choose the right speed for your application.
- You can operate the ram in automatic (motorized) or manual mode (hand pump) for even more control.
- Cylinder can move left or right within the framework, perfect for off-center parts and applications.
- 5.90” chrome piston automatically returns to the top after you’re done pressing.
- Worktable includes 2 sets of supports made from 3” round stock to keep the press as stable as possible.
- Motorized table height adjustment: lifting chains on attach to the ram, so the hydraulic system does all the work. No strain on your back!
- Includes a set of V-blocks.
Return Speed: .5″ / sec.
Maximum Pressure: 3814 psi
Motor: 4 hp
Piston Head Diameter: 5.90″
Pump Speed: 1.92 / 7.50 gal/min.
Oil Capacity: 7.92 gal
Working Speed: .090″ / sec.
Working Width: 43.3″
Lowering Speed: .350″ / sec.
Maximum Capacity: 165 tons
Cylinder Stroke: 11.8″
Cylinder Movable: Yes
Cylinder Diameter: 12.75″
Power: 220V, 3- Phase
Shipping Weight: 3,465 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 96″ x 48 ” x 99″
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts