- Built with a rigid steel frame, this manual bead roller will last for years. Its 24” throat depth can fit most applications. The machine’s design makes it easy to create delicate patterns.
- 18 gauge mild steel and 16 gauge aluminum capacity.
- Turn the manual crank to drive the rolls.
- Depth stop helps you make perfectly straight, repeatable beads.
- You can adjust the forming depth by bringing the top shaft up and down.
- Comes standard with 1-1/4” spoiler roll set.
- We offer tooling to fit most applications. See our bead roller dies for the BR-18M-24.
- 3/4” shaft diameter will fit most roll sets on the market.
- Sturdy steel floor stand includes a die rack to store 10 roll sets.
- All moving parts ride in long-lasting bronze bushings with convenient grease fittings.
- Heavy electro-welded steel framework prevents flex and ensures accurate beads over a long lifetime of use.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We include lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of knowledgeable reps, all with hands-on metal forming experience.
- The BR-18M-24, its tooling, and replacement parts are usually in stock for fast deliveries.
- Note: We do not offer kits for converting this machine to a motorized system. If you’re looking for an electric bead roller, we recommend the BR-18E-24.
Roll Holder: Included
Capacity Mild Steel: 18 ga
Capacity Aluminum: 16 ga
Throat Depth: 24″
Adjustable Depth Stop: Included
Shipping Weight: 157 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 45″ x 26″ x 13″
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts