Supported by a welded steel frame, this box brake can bend metal along its 10-foot width without twisting. You can bend 4 x 8 sheets at 45°, crimping to support long duct pieces.
- Maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel and 18 gauge stainless steel.
- 10-foot (120”) length enables your shop to take on a wide range of projects.
- Bends up to 135°.
- 26 fingers of varying sizes (6 fingers of 3″, 4 of 4″, 10 of 5″, 6 of 6″) allow you to bend boxes and pans up to 6” deep.
- You can set up the individual hardened fingers for straight bending or box and pan configurations.
- Apron shafts ride in precise lube-for-life bearings, maintaining tight bend tolerances and minimizing operator fatigue.
- 2 massive counterweights make it easy to bend at maximum capacity and reduce physical strain.
- Heavy-duty truss rods support the apron to reduce flex on maximum capacity bends.
- Electro-welded all-steel framework keeps this metal brake accurate over decades of daily use at full capacity.
- Massively-built sheet metal finger brake weighs in at almost 3500 lbs.
- Baileigh backs this metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. You can depend on help with the machine and project advice for as long as you’re using the BB-12014.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for quick delivery.
Thickness (SS): 14 ga (18 ga)
Bend Angle: 0 – 135 deg.
Beam Adjustment: 1″
Min Reverse Bend: .625″
Box Depth: 6″
Finger Sizes: 3″ – 4″ – 5″ – 6″
Shipping Dimensions (L/W/H): 146″ x 34″ x 48″
Shipping Weight: 3,410 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts