This box brake’s welded steel frame allows for a large capacity—without the twisting you’ll get from many competing metal brakes. The BB-14418 will provide years of trouble-free use.
- 18 gauge mild steel and 22 gauge stainless steel maximum capacity.
- Bends sheet metal across its entire 12-foot (144”) length.
- 135° maximum bend angle.
- Includes 31 interchangeable fingers of varying lengths (6 fingers of 3″, 6 of 4″, 10 of 5″, 9 of 6″ ).
- You can make just about any size box or pan imaginable up to a 6” box depth.
- 2 large counterweights help the operator bend at full length and capacity without straining.
- Electro-welded steel construction enables this sheet metal brake to handle its maximum capacity while maintaining accuracy.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. You can count on our team of knowledgeable reps for troubleshooting or tips on how to use the BB-14418.
- We typically keep both the metal brake and replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
Recommended for: HVAC shops that need extra length for making custom ductwork.
Thickness (SS): 18 ga (22 ga)
Bend Angle: 0 – 135 deg.
Beam Adjustment: 1″
Finger Size: 3″ / 4″ / 5″ / 6″
Min Reverse Bend: .625″
Box Depth: 6″
Shipping Dimensions (L/W/H): 168″ / 34″ / 48″
Shipping Weight: 5,390 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts