- The PH-19 offers a compact, economical way to shape metal fast. This reciprocating hammer can do almost everything a larger model can: shrink, dome, edge turn, bead, and offset.
- Delivers enough force to shape 16 gauge mild steel.
- 19” throat allows you get deep into panels and covers most metal shaping projects.
- Runs at a fixed 1,700 beats per minute. Also available in a variable-speed version.
- Plug it into any 110-volt power outlet.
- Quick-release tooling handle lets you start in the middle of a panel while keeping the pressure constant.
- Tooling changes take just a few seconds and don’t require any hand tools.
- Comes standard with a mini thumbnail shrinker die set.
- Wide variety of tooling available for shrinking, stretching, planishing, and drastic metal shaping.
- Heavy 1/2” plate steel frame and rigid steel stand enable this power hammer to hit with full force and prevent deflection.
- Small footprint saves space in smaller shops.
- Wheels on the base make it easy to move out of the way.
- We keep tooling and replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of experienced metalworkers is on hand to provide lifetime technical support by phone
- Recommended for: Small automotive and airplane shops with limited space and/or budgets, as well as schools and educational institutions.
Speed: 0 – 1700 beats / minute
Mild Steel Capacity: 16 ga
Aluminum Capacity: 12 ga
Tooling Height Adjustment: 5″
Throat Depth: 19″
Shipping Dimensions: 60″ x 48″ x 84″
Shipping Weight: 1,000 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts