- Our best-selling power hammer, the MH-19 is the only metal-shaping tool you’ll need. Built from 1”-thick steel, this USA-made machine can drastically shape panels, planish, and more.
- 19” throat depth.
- 16 gauge mild steel capacity.
- Variable speed from 0 to 1,500 beats per minute.
- You can increase the BPM to hit lightly for planishing and smoothing out dents.
- Change the speed in 2 ways: by foot pedal or through the operator panel.
- Switch between rigid and non-rigid modes to suit your project.
- Pullmax-style mode for short stroke shaping and flanging.
- Spring-slapping Yoder-style mode for aggressive shrinking and planishing.
- On-the-fly stroke adjustments range from .0175” to .550”.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Includes starter shrinking and forming dies.
- Die sets are available for shrinking, stretching, flanging, and making louvers. You can also create custom dies for the machine.
- Tooling design allows you to switch dies quickly for smooth production.
- Comes standard with a tooling rack on the side of the machine.
- Solid steel plate frame prevents flex, ensures high-quality hits, and helps this power hammer last for many years.
- Arrives fully assembled. Just unpack it, plug it in, and get started.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced metal shapers
- Patent #7,810,368
- Add-On Options:
- You can bolt a planishing hammer attachment to the side of the machine for when you need to finish a piece.
- Robust English wheel kit can bring even more versatility to the machine.
Country of Manufacture: United States
Capacity Mid Steel: 16 ga
Capacity Aluminum: 12 ga
Throat Depth: 19″
Speed (variable): 0 – 1,500 Beats per Minute
Stroke: .177″ – .550″
Tooling Height Adjustment: 2″
Motor: 220V, 1Ph
Overall Dim. (inches, LxWxH): 65″ x 50″ x 96″
Net Weight (lbs.): 1,300
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts