Simple to use, this hydraulic press brake shows the encoder-controlled bend depth and back gauge positions on separate DROs. A heavy steel frame ensures reliable production.
- Produces up to 33 tons of pressure.
- Bends sheet metal up to 50” wide.
- Maximum capacity of .098” thick sheet metal across the machine’s full width.
- Requires 220-volt 3-phase power.
Powerful, Easy-to-Learn Hydraulic System
- Runs in 3 modes: jog mode for setup, manual mode for more control over descent and return, and automatic mode for full production.
- 2 encoder-controlled hydraulic cylinders move the top beam.
- Digital readout (DRO) displays the position of the downward stroke, so you can fine-tune a bend and make it right every time.
- It takes a just few seconds to change the top beam pressure and the top position of the stroke (for more or less travel).
- You can set a timer for bend delay to hold the beam down at the bottom of the stroke, so the bend keeps its shape.
- 2 hand wheels let you adjust the position of the beam and back gauge for consistency across the entire width of the beam.
- Foot pedal brings the stroke up and down, leaving your hands free to position the material.
- Motorized back gauge rides on a solid ball screw trolley mechanism.
- Back gauge encoder shows its position on its own DRO.
- Parallel mechanism on the beam synchronizes the top and bottom die to deliver better quality bends across the entire width of the machine.
- You can train your staff to use this press brake in 5 minutes.
Rigid Structure and Low Maintenance
- Heavy electro-welded frame, made of solid plate steel, keeps this press brake accurate and running smoothly in production for many years.
- Robust 2,640-pound construction supports the hydraulic pressure, so the machine won’t buckle at full capacity.
- Upper beam rides on a hardened, stabilizing track, coupled together by 3 axes of bearings, to ensure high accuracy between both dies at any position of the stroke.
- Includes a set of hardened single-Vee American tooling.
- Accepts standard press brake tooling, giving you a wide variety of options.
- Comes with front material rests (or support arms), which some competing machines do not include.
- 6-light safety curtain helps protect you from injury. This guard stops the machine from running if your hand passes through the light beam.
- 4 grease zerks let you add oil every few months.
- Large hydraulic reservoir on the back allows for convenient fluid changes every 6 to 8 months.
Fast Shipping and Lifetime Service
- Typically in stock and usually ships in 72 hours.
- Most replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so we can get them to you without delay.
- Comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We provide lifetime technical support by phone. All of our reps have hands-on machine experience. Call us whenever you need help and advice on a project.
Recommended for: Small industrial shops, maintenance and R&D shops, and potentially larger industrial shops, if they need to make a specific part that fits this press brake’s width.
Maximum Pressure: 33 Tons
Bending Length: 50”
Bending Thickness: Call for details
Distance Between Housings: 38.18”
Distance From Table to Ram: 9.84”
Throat Depth (to housing): 7.87”
Stroke Distance: 5.9″
Approach Speed: 3.14” / sec.
Bending Speed: .275” / sec.
Return Speed: 2.36” / sec.
Power Back Gauge Length: 23.62”
Main Motor: 3 hp
Back Gauge Motor: 1/2 hp
Voltage: 220 volt / 3 phase
Oil Capacity: 20 gal
Dimensions (L/W/H): 55.5” / 47.5” / 80.75”
Weight: 2,640 lbs
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts