BAILEIGH Metal Lathe PL-1236E-DRO
- We added a DRO to our popular PL-1236E metal lathe, so you can adjust your settings more precisely. This model includes a quick-change tool post and a coolant system.
- Recommended for small fabricators, schools, or garages.
- 70 to 1,400 rpm variable speed.
- Integrated digital readout (DRO) helps you get repeatable results.
- Quick-change tool post makes tooling changes more efficient.
- Gear system allows for taping, turning, and polishing.
- All ways are ground and hardened to ensure long life.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Capable of standard and metric threading.
- Quick-change tool post helps you save time.
- 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks can hold both square and rounded materials.
- Steady rest and follow rest brace the shaft and prevent wobbling to ensure high accuracy.
- Facing plate lets you shape materials that are large but not long. Bolt your metal to the plate to keep it square and symmetrical.
- Coolant system consists of a reservoir and pump in the base plus a hose you can point as needed.
- Foot brake helps keep your shop safe.
- Halogen work light comes standard.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin warehouse for fast shipping.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps with first-hand metalworking experience.
ITEM: 12″ x 36″ Metal Lathe with DRO
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-1016617