BAILEIGH Hydraulic Roll Bender R-M60-HD
- The R-M60-HD hydraulic driven ring roller won’t flinch while bending large radii out of tough materials. This tubing roller uses a ratcheting top roll to help simplify production runs.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work at just about any fabrication shop or job site.
- Bends up to 2” square x .120” wall tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe, among other materials.
- All 3 rolls turn on industrial grade hydraulic motor.
- Integrated ratchet system controls the top forming roll’s movement for seamless adjustment.
- You can safely tip this pipe bender backward into a horizontal position with its unique manual tipping system when rolling larger diameters.
- Steel plate frame adds strength to the machine and minimizes flex.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our knowledgeable team.
- Heavy steel construction ensures that the R-M60-HD will deliver accurate bends at maximum capacity for years.
- We use only the highest-quality components. For example, the Siemens brand inverter offers overload protection, keeps machinery from wearing out, and helps this pipe bender to last longer.
- Comes equipped with segment rolls, and lateral roll guides for coiling—features that some other companies might count as upgrades.
- Accepts durable tooling options, made and stocked by Baileigh, to suit a variety of applications.
- Expert assistance and advice is always a phone call away!
ITEM: Hydraulic Roll Bender
Item/Model: BAILEIGH BA9-MDL-MERM60HD