Need an industrial press brake that’s easy to use? You can learn how to program the BP-7098CNC’s 2-axis controller in 5 minutes. A heavy steel frame keeps this machine accurate.
- Delivers 70 tons of pressure over its entire 98” length.
- Long enough to bend 8-foot pieces of mild steel.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system with a Vickers/Eaton pump will last for many years at peak capacity.
- Torque tube connects the 2 hydraulic cylinders, so they stay synchronized and parallel to the bending table at all times.
- Chain drive linkage keeps hydraulic cylinders in time with each other, so the machine stays balanced and lasts longer.
- Hydraulic cylinders are near the back of the machine for convenient fluid changes.
Accurate, User-Friendly Control System
- Runs in single-bend mode or programmable mode.
- Comes standard with 2 axes of control: stroke and back gauge distance.
- Simple controller is so intuitive that you could train someone to use it in 5 minutes.
- Programmer stores up to 40 programs with up to 25 bends per program, great for saving time on production.
- Bending is accurate to +/- .01mm, ensuring that parts come out right the first time.
- Main electrical components made in Germany by Weidmueller and Schneider will give you years of trouble-free productivity.
- Foot pedal brings the stroke up and down. Just input your specs on the controller, then press the pedal for each bend.
- You can make a complete part without touching the controller. Push the metal in while pressing the foot pedal.
- Choose between 2 speeds: a rapid approach and retract and a slow bending speed.
- Speed option lets you reduce cycle time and make your shop more efficient.
- Chain drive back gauge system uses tried-and-true technology that you can maintain easily.
- The 23.62″ back gauge can advance or retract according to programmed instructions.
Steel Plate Construction and Included Tooling
- Fully-welded all-steel construction helps prevent deformation and minimize flex during the bending process.
- Weighs a robust 9,251 lbs. for massive structural strength that ensures accurate results.
- Includes support arms around 2 feet in length.
- Comes standard with tooling: a multi-Vee bottom die and gooseneck punches.
- Quick-release tool holders let you make changes easily. Just open a lever and it drops the top die out. No time-consuming cap screws!
- Crowning adjustment dial gives you the option to deliver more pressure in the center of a bend for consistency all the way across.
- Safety light curtains prevent the machine from bending when someone is too close.
- Light curtains will swing open and get out of the way when you’re doing a tool change.
Fast Shipping and Lifetime After-Sale Care
- This hydraulic press brake ships fully assembled. Just uncrate it, plug it in, and get started.
- We keep machine handling to a minimum to reduce the risk of damage. The flatbed truck that leaves our facilities is the one that shows up at your door.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so we can get them to you quickly.
- We offer a 1-year parts warranty.
- With lifetime technical support by phone, you can contact us any time and talk with service reps who have years of experience with industrial machinery.
Recommended for: Small-to-medium shops that want to improve the efficiency of their bending processes on a budget.
Maximum Pressure: 70 Tons
Table Length: 98.4″
Gauge Length: 23.62″
Return Speed: 2.36″ / sec.
Throat Depth: 9.8″
Stroke Distance: 4.7″
Approach Speed: 2.0″ / sec.
Back Gauge Motor: 1/2 HP
Bending Speed: .6″ / sec.
Main Motor: 7 HP
Distance Between Housings: 80″
Distance From Table To Ram: 14″
Power Requirements: 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Dimensions: 107″ x 52″ x 85″
Shipping Weight: 9,251 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts