The BB-7210H hydraulic sheet metal brake can bend 10 gauge mild steel sheet metal across its full 6-foot (72”) length. It also handles smaller gauges just as easily.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- 1” beam adjustment.
- Made with top-quality industrial-grade hydraulics for reliability over many years of use.
- You can operate the hydraulic system in manual or semi-automatic mode to lift the leaf.
- Programmable-stop bend adjustment makes production runs more efficient and ensures repeatability.
- 3 hp motor controls all hydraulic functions and runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Electric motor attached to a cam lifts and clamps the beam to deliver the extreme pressure required to bend 10 gauge mild steel.
- Includes 17 hardened 3-piece fingers (6 of 3″, 3 of 4″, 6 of 5″, and 2 of 6″) to adjust for just about any size box or pan.
- 6” maximum box depth.
- Removable bending apron lets you get closer between bends.
- Fully-welded top beam and bending leaf, stabilized with solid steel support rods, keep deflection and twisting to a minimum when you’re bending at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. You can call our knowledgeable team of reps for machine help and project advice anytime.
- This metal brake and its replacement parts are always in stock for fast deliveries.
Thickness (SS): 10 ga (12 ga)
Bend Angle: 0 – 135 deg.
Finger Sizes: 3″ / 4″ / 5″ / 6″
Beam Adjustment: 1″
Min Reverse Bend: .984″
Box Depth: 6″
Motor: 5 hp
Power Requirement: 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Dimensions (L/W/H): 110″ / 44″ / 69″
Shipping Weight: 5,280 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts