Need to bend full 4-foot x 8-foot sheets of light-gauge sheet metal? This box brake, designed to bend 16 gauge (and lighter) sheet metal, will produce crisp bends over many years of use.
- Bends 16 gauge mild steel across its entire 10-foot length.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- 26 individual fingers of varying lengths (6 of 3″, 4 of 4″,10 of 5″, 6 of 6″) allow you to make boxes or pans of many sizes.
- 6” maximum box depth.
- Bending leaf shafts ride in precise lube-for-life bearings for better bend tolerances and less operator fatigue—unlike many other box and pan brakes on the market.
- 2 large counterweights make the bending process easier and reduce physical strain on the operator.
- Electro-welded steel framework and support rods keep alignment in place, even at full capacity.
- Includes a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep this sheet metal finger brake and most replaceable parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our knowledgeable team. Call us up anytime for machine help or project advice.
Thickness (SS): 16 ga (20 ga)
Bend Angle: 0 – 135 deg.
Finger Sizes: 3″ / 4″ / 5″ / 6″
Beam Adjustment: 1″
Min Reverse Bend: .625″
Box Depth: 6″
Shipping Dimensions (L/W/H): 146″ / 34″ / 46″
Shipping Weight: 3,190 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts