This hydraulic box and pan brake will offer years of profitable service in any production shop. A fully-welded steel plate frame prevents ensures accuracy when bending heavy gauges.
- Bends 10 gauge mild steel and 12 gauge stainless steel or lighter.
- 10 feet (120”) bending length.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system does all of the following:
- Clamps the material at the beam,
- Lifts the leaf to the pre-programmed bend,
- Opens the beam when the bend is complete.
- Hydraulically-driven bend plate.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt three-phase power.
- Made using only the most durable and high-quality electrical components.
- Includes 26 hardened fingers in assorted sizes (6 of 3″, 4 of 4″, 10 of 5″, and 6 of 6″); adjust them for different box and pan applications.
- Programmable auto-stop: just dial in the bend degree when using the hydraulic brake in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Variable bend speed and clamping pressure adjustment give you fine control over the material.
- You can operate the machine by toggle from the console or by using the foot pedal controls.
- Semi-automatic bending mode with foot pedal control will increase productivity, reduce operator effort, and streamline production runs.
- Material thickness adjustment enables you to take on many gauges of sheet metal and easily switch between them.
- Greasable joints and filtered hydraulic system enable this sheet metal brake to work smoothly for years.
- Electro-welded steel frame, with massive truss rods, minimizes deformation when bending at full capacity.
- Extra-rigid base design supports the weight of heavier materials.
Thickness (SS): 10 ga (12 ga)
Bend Angle: 0 – 135 deg.
Finger Size: 3″ / 4″ / 5″ / 6″
Beam Adjustment: 1″
Min Reverse Bend: .984″
Box Depth: 6″
Motor: 5 hp
Power Requirement: 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Dimensions (L/W/H): 153″ / 46″ / 71″
Shipping Weight: 7,700 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts