Designed with automatic crowning compensation, the BB-9610H hydraulic sheet metal brake adjusts to fit the gauge you’re bending and produces uniform bends.
- 10-gauge mild steel sheet metal maximum capacity and 1” beam adjustment
- Bends across its full 8-foot (96”) working width
- Maximum bend angle of 135° and maximum 6” box depth
- Industrial-grade hydraulics will make precise and efficient bends, day in, day out, for decades
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3 phase power
- Hydraulic system clamps the material via dual hydraulic motors, then lifts the bending leaf with industrial hydraulic cylinders
- Adjustable bend auto-stop simplifies production runs – just dial in your desired degree
- Foot pedal and toggle joystick controls let you operate this hydraulic sheet metal brake in manual or semi-automatic mode
- Includes 22 hardened 3-piece fingers (6 of 3″, 4 of 4″, 10 of 5″ and 2 of 6″ ) to create many different size boxes
- Fully-welded steel beam and bending leaf, supported with truss rods, prevent twisting and deflection—important when you’re bending heavy 10-gauge mild steel
Thickness (SS): 10 ga (12 ga)
Bend Angle: 0 – 135 deg.
Finger Sizes: 3″ / 4″ / 5″ / 6″
Beam Adjustment: 1″
Min Reverse Bend: .984″
Box Depth: 6″
Motor: 5 hp
Power Requirement: 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Dimensions (L/W/H): 132″ / 46″ / 71″
Shipping Weight: 5,940 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts