- Made from twin 1/2” thick steel plates, the EW-30 is one of the most rigid English wheels on the market. It includes 8 anvil sets, enough sizes to handle almost any application.
- 14 gauge mild steel capacity.
- 30” throat depth with a large opening for curved panels.
- Upper wheel is a robust 10” diameter x 3” wide.
- Comes with 8 bottom anvils (all 3” wide) in the following radii: flat, 2”, 4”, 6”, 8”, 12”, 24”, and 36”.
- Everything on this wheel is adjustable, including the caster and camber of the bottom anvil.
- Incorporates quick-release lower anvil support with locking cam for easy panel removal.
- You can conveniently store your anvils on the integrated roll holder.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of service reps with hands-on machine experience.
- Recommended for: Restoration or bodywork on autos, planes, cycles, and much more.
Mild Steel Capacity: 14 ga
Aluminum Capacity: .125″ soft
Throat Depth: 30″
Lower Die Radius: FLAT, 36″, 24″, 12″, 8″, 6″, 4″, 2″
Top Wheel Dimensions: 10″ x 3″
Shipping Dimensions(L/W/H): 48″ x 48″ x 84″
Shipping Weight: 900 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Data is provided by the manufacturer.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR – Parts